Regional Sales Manager (Chicago, LA/SF, NYC)
Morning RecoveryApply for this Job
This position will drive sales through our three tier distribution structure while achieving targeted distribution and revenue goals. You will create professional sales relationship with key bars, night clubs, liquor stores, retailers and distributors in the defined territory. Create and implement account strategies and tactical plans within approved spending rates to achieve Company’s Goals and Objectives around distribution, availability, sell-thru, promotion, and pricing that will support volume and shared growth targets
- Refine and customize annual On and Off Premise Sales and Marketing business plans for assigned territory distributor network.
- Establish effective distribution, display, promotional, and merchandising objectives through distributors in order to achieve overall Company business goals & objectives.
- Establish distribution, display, feature ad, retail promotion, and space management objectives that produce the effective presentation of the brand to the consumer at the point of purchase
- Provide specific and current information to upper management on current market conditions, trends and quantity and quality of distributor performance. Communicate to management information and recommendations that will contribute to the development of brands, sales growth, and distributor effectiveness.
- Monitor and evaluate distributor and customer response to products. Track identified metrics, providing timely performance reports. Determine forecast levels for individual distributors to roll up to large scale forecast.
- Direct calls to on/off-premise accounts for onboarding and managing
- Manage account P&L
- Manage independent brand ambassadors
- Managing Sampling Funds
- Train distributor and account staffs
- Assists with building and executing local marketing calendar and events
External Management Responsibilities
- Work closely with distributor to develop annual plans and ensure full alignment with distributor all volume targets, points of distribution targets, rate of sale targets and merchandising.
-Ensure full alignment with distributor on all incentives, PFP, and Marketing plans to ensure all stakeholders are properly motivated/incentivized to meet KPI's resulting in volume growth, ultimately set goals and objectives.
- Communicate expectations and monitor performance of Distributor through monthly benchmarking and quarterly performance reviews. Regularly assess, - Hold Distributors accountable for MR established standards for retail and on premise space, position, arrangement and point-of-sale that protect the integrity of the MR brand to the consumer.
- Mange Distributor's cents per Case budget to ensure proper utilization of annual spending plan.
- Manage specific operating systems and standards, for management of, ordering & inventory management, quality control, selling and merchandising objectives and standards, program execution guidelines, pricing and discount management, and point of sale utilization.
- Must have 3+ years previous beverage sales experience preferably in a three tier distribution system.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Proficiency in Business Trade Math (Margin, Mark Up, Inverse Margin, Blended Margin, Breakeven, Draft Profit and Pour Cost).
- Proficiency with revenue management and pricing.
- Ability to work night and weekends.
- Ability to lift and move products cases frequently.
- Live in the market for which the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for.
- Must have valid driver’s license, registered and insured vehicle with clean record/background check.