Territory Manager for Central and N. Indiana
Tin Man Brewing Co. / Falls City Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
- Territory Manager for Central and N. Indiana, representing two brands, owned by one parent company: Falls City Brewing Co. (Louisville, KY) and Tin Man Brewing Co. (Evansville, IN).
- This would entail managing two sets of relationships with two distributor partners located in Indianapolis.
- Responsible for growing sales volume by points of distribution, actively seeking brand visibility opportunities throughout Central and N. Indiana.
- Represent Falls City and Tin Man in an optimistic and professional manner.
- Create relationships with key personnel at distributor partners to accomplish initiatives.
- Understand the inner-workings of our distributors' operations and personnel to efficiently do the job.
- Know who's in charge of: Sales, POS orders and Graphics, Pulling and Invoicing of Samples, Scheduling Ride-Along's, Merchandising, Events, Operations Managers, Shipping/Receiving Department, Receptionist.
- Create relationships with key retailers (independent and chain) and restaurants/bars across IN for two unique brands.
- Execute promotions at existing and potential customers to enhance brand visibility.
- Increase sales and profitability throughout IN.
- Conduct quarterly in-person training to distributor sales and management teams.
- Travel across Central and N. Indiana to sell product.
- Attend monthly regional team meetings in Louisville, KY or Evansville, IN.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel and other systems to execute sales strategy, and report to management.
- Understand specific state IN law pertaining to alcohol sales.
- Visit 10 accounts daily.
- Report sales weekly to general manager.
- Communicate market trends and any/all relevant data.
- At least 2 years relevant sales experience in craft beer industry.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree.
- Passion for great beer.
- General knowledge of brewing process.
- In depth knowledge of the beer market / competition throughout IN.
- Understanding of market pricing's effect to a consumer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to communicate to Brand Standards through use of social media channels.
- Time-Management skills; setting and achieving short term and long term goals.
- Self-directed: the ability to use data and take action without being told.
- Goal Achiever: Set a target and surpass it.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as demanded by promotions and festivals.
Job Requirements :
- Valid Driver's License, insurance and clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation to perform job.
- Must live in Indianapolis or outlying area.
- Constant traveling for sales purposes.
Our company provides full and comprehensive benefits if you choose to elect them.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year