Customer Success Representative
Bear Brands, LLCApply for this Job
Ready to join one of the hottest beverage start-ups? Bear Brands, LLC makers of Bear Squeeze, performance-driven meal shakes, has shocked the industry by winning BevNet’s New Beverage Showdown, launching an IndieGoGo campaign with pre-sales of over $190k and becoming venture-backed within last 90 days. We’re ready to bring in someone special to join us in our mission to help unlock human potential through powerful nutrition.
Overall Job Purpose:
Bear Brands is seeking a high-performing Customer Success Representative
This key position will be responsible for helping with daily customer communications, ensuring timely customer deliveries and helping improve the customer experience journey with the Bear Brands team.
If interested, please attach a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please provide a couple paragraphs to explain how your experience is relevant to this role and why you’d like to be part of this company. We want to get a feel for your personality and style, as we look towards bringing on a new team member.Primary Responsibilities
The Customer Success Representative will provide hands-on management of all aspects of the customer experience, including, but not limited to:
- Communicate with potential & current customers via email, social media & phone.
- Answer questions about products: help educate them on the features & benefits
- Monitor & overseeing fulfillment of orders to customers with other team members
- Troubleshoot issues & Help resolve shipment errors
- Work proactively to identify and prevent any issues before they occur
- Work with team on building strong systems for customer experience from prospect to subscribers.
- Manage various company projects to ensure timely execution of companies main objectives
- Help team with other duties from time to time as it evolves through this exciting phase of rapid growth.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks & handle multiple projects.
- Strong business acumen and proven project manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Need to own personal laptop to bring to office
- Systemic approach to problem-solving and commitment to process improvement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint) & Google Suite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.)
Bear Brands LLC is the maker of Bear Squeeze, a performance driven meal shake that is paleo, vegan and keto friendly with only 5 net carbs. Made by a team of highly acclaimed international food scientists working with a chef from a Michelin star restaurant, BEAR delivers not only on its nutrition but also its taste. Recent winner of BevNet’s New Beverage Showdown, BEAR is ready to expand its product line across the nation.