Regional Sales Representative- East
Steven Smith TeamakerApply for this Job
Seeking a committed, organized, detail-oriented and experienced Outside Sales Representative for a vibrant, creative and growing tea company. The position is a full time position reporting to the Vice President of Sales with health benefits including medical, dental, life, free/discounted tea and PTO. This position contributes to our Teamaker’s success by building company revenues by identifying and closing new sales targets, as well as managing existing customers in assigned territory. Role models and acts in accordance with Smith Teamaker policies and core principles. This position will be a key member of the sales team and will interact with all functions of the business. Must enjoy working in an energetic and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Will Developed strategic and operational sales plans to increase overall sales and gross margin for assigned territory
- Identify sales targets, markets and established successful plans to develop them, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Will focus on outside sales which involves visiting clients in the field.
- It will be necessary to work on sales involving "cold calling" for new clients.
- Responsibilities include managing existing clients as assigned.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to get hold of brand and customer information to compete for new accounts
- Responsible for delivering budget sales revenue for assigned territory
- Work on market and specific customer selling and trade show events
- Be extremely knowledgeable about Smith Teamaker and be a Teamaker Ambassador.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested
- Additional duties as necessary
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows Office Software Programs and CRM
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of the selling cycle
- Ability to support effective order entry and fulfillment.
- Planning & Budgeting
- Sales Reporting
- Willingness to show initiative and go above and beyond
- Ethical conduct & confidentiality
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales and Food Service Sales Experience