Field Marketing Manager - New York
Kona DeepApply for this Job
Kona Deep is the pioneer of a new category of premium water – natural electrolyte water sourced from the deep ocean. Sourced 3000 feet below the ocean surface off the coast of Kona, Hawaii, this deep ocean water is naturally very pure, deeply refreshing, and truly hydrating.
We are looking for an amazing full-time field marketing candidate that is passionate about health, fitness and believes in only putting the very best natural products in your body. This role is a tremendous amount of fun working for a young start-up brand and is an integral part of our marketing team that loves to work hard and play hard. We can’t wait to meet you and see what kind of ideas you have for spreading the word about our deep ocean magic as we launch the East Coast!
This is a field based role, only candidates currently residing in the Metro New York market will be considered
- Grow and manage our NY team of Brand Ambassadors
- Recruit/hire/train a small team high quality Brand Ambassadors
- Plan & execute monthly team classes/meetings
- Schedule and coordinate Brand Ambassador team for samplings, events, guerilla activity etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for our fitness program in New York at Kona Deep
- Oversee our fitness influencers and serve as the local point of contact for studios, instructors and other ambassadors for all marketing and event opportunities
- Be active in the fitness community! We expect you to take classes and rub sweaty shoulders as the face of Kona Deep in NY
- Amplify our fitness retail programming, working with local distribution partners to support sales in studio
- Ideate and execute creative monthly fitness events to integrate our influencers with the brand on an organic level
- Coordinate & execute innovative Kona Deep events in the NY market (e.g. runs, festivals, etc.) as well as source new events you believe will be impactful for the brand
- Collaboratively work with distributor Big Geyser serving as the local marketing contact for Kona Deep in NY
- Management of NY storage unit and sampling vehicle, overseeing inventory, organization and ensuring assets are all in stock and available to street teams
- Integrate all events with other marketing channels to amplify impact (i.e. PR, social media, influencers etc.)
- Contribute to social media campaigns and find innovative ways to represent the New York market into our national social platforms
- Ensure you are meeting or exceeding regional KPIs for building our influencer squad, engagement rate, sampling goals, social media engagement etc.
- Be Aloha! We work as a team at Kona Deep, be ready to pitch in on projects outside of your normal role, ask for help when you need it and think like an owner. No job is too big or too small!
- Administrative duties
- Scheduling events, sending confirmations, managing KD calendar
- Weekly payroll
- Recap management
- Budget management
- Build long-term brand presence while building long-term relationships
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Passion for brand building and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self Starter who is high-energy, passionate and team driven
- Must be highly organized, responsible, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to see the gaps and make things better
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing field teams
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid Drivers License with clean driving record & Reliable transportation
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours and up to 15% travel is required (some holidays, nights and weekends)
- Must be able to lift/carry 40 lbs
- Preferred 3+ years beverage or CPG field experience
- Experience procuring strategic partnerships
- Preferred experience in fitness/lifestyle/health and wellness space with current established relationships in NY
- Relationships/experience with distributor Big Geyser
- Knowledge of relevant social media channels
- Existing small network of all-star amazing NY brand ambassadors is a big plus!