Brewer & Cellar Operator
Hi Sign BrewingApply for this Job
Hi Sign Brewing is a rapidly growing startup brewery in Austin, Texas. We're currently looking for a capable, qualified, hard-working person to work in fast-paced environment.
- 15 Bbl, gas-fired brewhouse by MetalCraft
- Siemens PCS7 Automation
The Ideal candidate has 3 years of commercial brewing experience and possesses a strong working knowledge of the brewing process from grain to glass. The Assistant Brewer will assist the Head Brewer in all aspects of beer production including but not limited to: milling, wort production, cellaring, transfers and packaging.
· Operate a 15bbl brew house
· Daily fermentation checks: gravity, cell counts, pH and temperatures
· Perform tank transfers, dry hopping
· CIP brew house vessels
· CIP/COP fermenters
· Clean other equipment as needed
· All production area as needed (mill room, sweeping/mopping floors, scrubbing tanks, process piping ect.)
· Clean and fill kegs
· Assist in canning and packaging (Wild Goose WGC250m canning line)
· Operate a 1 bbl pilot system
· Support brewery events when applicable
. Assist in maintenance of taproom, brewhouse, cold box, etc.
· Passion for Beer
· Must be able to lift 55 lbs above shoulders
· Full physical capability to assist in above duties
· Strong work ethic and communication skills
· 3 years of Commercial brewing experience
· Formal brewing education is a plus
. Siemens PCS7 experience a plus
Ideal candidate will be trustworthy, highly competent, hard-working, and must thrive in a small-unit environment and be a complete team-player. Vast opportunity for growth, promotion, and pay commensurate with experience.
Please send resume with references to email@example.com
Will be required to pass background check prior to beginning employment.