Sales Administrative Coordinator
Sovos Brands - Rao's HomemadeApply for Job
Sovos Brands is new kind of food & beverage company with a mission to acquire, build and revitalize one-of-a-kind brands. The company has a distinctive approach to people and brands, working to ensure that both can really thrive. Sovos has the soul of a startup, the experience of an industry leader, and the financial backing of Advent International, one of the leading global private equity firms in the world. We will invest in and grow high quality brands such as Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Foods and Rao’s Homemade, in on-trend categories that consumers love.
We don't have a mission statement as those are well intentioned, but often end up being meaningless.
We have 6 GUIDING PRINCIPLES which we live by:
- Lead with courage and tenacity
- Focus on quality
- Obsess with the front line
- Communicate with candor and respect
- Enjoy the ride
- Be nimble
This position will be focused on administrative support specifically for the sales team at Rao’s Homemade in our NYC office. While the role will require cross functional interaction, day to day priorities will be focused primarily on supporting key team members within the sales force as well as helping aid and organize materials and/or supports the retail sales functions through excellent customer service, support of outside sales managers, report generation, sales analytics, price list maintenance, product distribution maintenance, and Sales Meeting support. Intermediate clerical skills are necessary for this role, including proficiency in Microsoft Office. Basic to intermediate Excel skills are required for data entry and formatting. Must be able to communicate effectively and work independently. Will provide sales administration support by clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, organizing events and scheduling meetings. Excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Perform general office duties relating to sales support including ordering supplies and scheduling and maintaining calendar meetings in MS Outlook
- Make travel arrangements for sales executives.
- Create and disseminate general memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents for the Company.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Detail Oriented - Proficiency to pay attention to the minute details of a task.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Communication, Oral – Communicating effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Time Management - Utilizing available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Flexibility-ability to switch between tasks for various team members and prioritize given workload
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
Education: High School Diploma required
Experience: 1-2 years related office experience
Computer Skills: Demonstrated Proficiency with MS Office applications