Operations & Supply Chain Associate
ChewApply for Job
Here at Chew, we are looking for a unique balance of the creative and the practical - someone self-motivated and driven to explore new ways of thinking, but also team-oriented and obsessed with the details, done to perfection. This role will focus on supporting and growing Chew's Operational capabilities, including, but not limited to Technology, Supply Chain, Initiative Analysis, Project Management and Continuous Improvement. Responsibilities include both hands-on operational ownership and execution together with leading cross-functional optimization initiatives.
Working directly with the leadership team, this support role provides an excellent opportunity to grow your Operational understanding and skills in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment. At this time, we are seeking local candidates only (greater Boston, MA area).
Chew is a mission-driven, food and beverage innovation company founded with the revolutionary notion that today’s consumers shouldn't have to choose between what tastes good, and what’s good for you.
We have always believed in challenging the status quo in order to arrive at fresh new solutions.
We partner with major industry players who have a desire for disruptive innovation, but require our experience, flexibility and focus. We break down barriers with a fresh perspective, deep and varied expertise, and creative problem solving to tackle challenges at every step of the go-to-market process in order to create delicious, nutritious, sustainable, profitable, and scalable products.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
For this role, we’re seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years Operations experience at a Consumer Goods, food industry startup, or consulting firm.
- Highly proficient in the use of technology in general, ideally including expertise in ERP, E-commerce, Application Integration and office applications (incl. spreadsheets, databases, presentations)
Other skills and attributes which will contribute to success in this role:
- Cross-functional knowledge and experience including IT, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing
- Love doing ‘deep dives’ in data analysis, troubleshooting and optimization to understand the underlying drivers and opportunities of a fully optimized Operations solution
- Experienced in working with and coordinating 3rd party supplier activities and performance
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a cross-functional team, including adherence to core values within a dynamic company culture
- Ability to manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously while maintaining a high level of attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Demonstrated high level of creativity and personal initiative, and a natural sense of inquisitiveness and curiosity
- Passionate about food, health and making a difference