Shopper Marketing Manager
Bulletproof 360Apply for Job
Bulletproof is seeking a results driven Shopper Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast paced work environment. This position contributes to Bulletproof success by being accountable to drive shipments, share and equity by owning the development and execution of holistic shopper marketing plans in the CPG channel. Such holistic plans will enable us to deliver our largest business opportunities with the customer while simultaneously building the brand equities of both Bulletproof and the CPG account.
- Owns the development and execution of holistic & equity building marketing plans at the CPG customer that help deliver our business goals
- Collaborates closely with sales, product category leaders, digital, and cafes to support business opportunities at the CPG customer to include new item initiatives, merchandising planning, category reviews, joint business planning etc.
- Set clear and specific executional (assortment, merchandising, pricing and shelving) objectives
- Manages the shopper marketing budget
- Owns the marketing relationship with CPG customer
- Partners closely with Digital and Product Marketing as well as outside agencies to collaborate on creative deliverables and strategic promotions
- Participate in demand planning meetings to be in the loop on forecasts (especially new product demand) to understand how plans and targets will change
- Can engage and influence all interested parties when it comes to Shopper Marketing and increases reliance on shopper based plans as a critical tool for decision making
- Work with product and brand teams to develop brand story, including what shopper cares about
- Has a deep knowledge of the CPG customer’s business and priorities, their key shopper segments, and assets i.e.) loyalty cards, programs. Leverages this knowledge and integrates this information with Bulletproof priorities and assets
- Acts as the primary voice on relevant CPG customer marketing needs and opportunities
- Effective and influential when calling on the CPG customer- maintaining strong communication and negotiation skills
- Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results
- Understand competitive landscape, provide business with context and what is happening in the market
- Brand/Marketing manager with 4-6 years of traditional CPG company experience including at least 3 years focused against shopper marketing
- At least 2 years of experience developing shopper marketing plans for Natural/Organic customers including conventional/cross-over customers
- People management experience
- Experience developing regional plans to support account-based marketing
- Analytical capacity to understand data, performance, patterns, and trends
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
- A history of treating customers and community members like celebrities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
This is a full-time position based in the Bellevue/Seattle area. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description. You will get to work with a team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life.
Think you've got what it takes?