Inside Sales Representative
Burke Distributing Co. LLCApply for Job
Achieve sales volume, service, distribution, and profit objectives. Identify business opportunities
in assigned territory and develop strategies and tactics with sales supervisor to meet or exceed
sales, distribution, merchandising, and retail execution objectives.
• Maximize brand distribution and volume in assigned accounts. Build and merchandise product displays according to Burke Account Standards
• Maintain BDC merchandising standards within assigned accounts
• Know and understand and communicate BDC pricing at retail
• Establish and maintain customer rapport by providing outstanding customer service, follow up on commitments, and call on all accounts in assigned areas
• Prepare daily paperwork summarize market activity within assigned accounts
• Work closely with credit and delivery department to ensure all accounts are kept current within BDC standards and ABCC credit policies
• Willing to work a flexible work schedule as needed
• Responsible for executing brand activation tactics including but not limited to: Samplings, Tastings, Promotions, Social Media• Responsible for viewing all online ordering; modifying and communicating
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to organize, plan and manage time effectively.
• Self-directed requiring limited supervision.
• Able to pull, push, and lift up to 75lbs.
• Mathematical aptitude is required
• Ability to take initiative, own issues and problem solve solutions
• Computer and software proficiency
• 2-4 years of previous sales experience in the food and beverage industry required
• Experience managing multiple tasks
• MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience and proficiency
• High school diploma required; college degree preferred
• Valid MA Driver’s license
• Enthusiastic and customer service oriented
• Self-initiator: works independently at a steady pace
• Learns quickly with a dedication to building product knowledge and awareness
• Well Organized
• Detail oriented: makes careful, cautious decisions considerate of guidelines and with full support of the team and management
• Works within defined standards and guidelines in an unchanging environment
• Supported by management when decision making
• Seeks and respects guidance, direction and support
Core Values:Trust, Responsibility, Leadership, Teamwork, Enthusiasm