Eastern Regional Sales Manager
4505 MeatsApply for this Job
Eastern Regional Sales Manager
4505 Meats is a San Francisco company dedicated to food sustainability, a natural & healthy supply chain, and making our delicious snacks accessible to people everywhere! Our flagship product is a natural and artisanal chicharron (pork rind), that we sell in multiple retail and digital channels. We partner with small farmers and ranchers to produce the highest quality products from animals raised humanely, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics. Our company culture is characterized by passion and hard work, and we are looking to grow our team.
We are seeking an Eastern Regional Sales Manager to captain all retail accounts and channels for the Eastern US. We’re looking for a tenacious sales professional with experience managing brokers and a team of area sales managers, driving key account authorizations, and growing velocity. This position is going to greatly impact our success in the East, and reports to the VP of Sales.
- Drive retail performance by meeting with brokers, key accounts, and distributors (50-60% travel required)
- Lead applicable area sales managers in the East, motivating and enabling their success at store level to continually grow velocity and saturation in that ASM’s market.
- Manage multiple brokers partnerships in region, driving a positive working relationship, accountability, and performance
- Identify and prioritize new potential accounts and build relationships with key decision makers to secure placement.
- Implement national sales strategy, as well as create and implement account and region specific plans to drive account success.
- Manage all promotional planning and trade spend for region, and review and reconcile bill backs from customers
- Accurately forecast growth and total sales,
- Participate in trade shows and sales events
- Hard-working, self motivated, ambitious
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in consumer product goods, preferably in natural or conventional channel for grocery. Salty snack or “category disruptor” experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office proficient particularly in Excel & presentation building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A love of our product and ability to be its evangelist in the field and a passion for natural and sustainable products
- Knowledge or experience with paleo lifestyle or communities a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel, and close access to major hub airport in East Coast
- Must be able to safely lift 40+ pounds and stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Valid Drivers License
To apply, please respond to this posting with your
4505 Meats is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.