MIA Beer Co.Apply for this Job
The Production Manager is a leadership position to oversee all of our packaged beer production and allocation and will oversee packaging, brewery/taproom maintenance, and production planning ensuring a safe workplace, meeting production/allocation requirements and timelines, promoting quality improvement targets, and having a mindset of achieving excellence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Ensure that all production activities are conducted in alignment with MIA’s safety, quality standards.
* Work closely with the Brew-master to generate daily production schedules and ensure that they are met.
* Interact routinely with the management team to ensure production schedules meet customers’ needs while balancing the age of inventory and minimizing stock-out situations.
* Work with the production team to develop and maintain SOPs for all aspects of production: packaging, maintenance and QA/QC.
* Develop performance and productivity metrics for all production areas and hold team members accountable for achieving these goals.
* Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers at all levels to meet company goals.
* Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance program for all equipment to maximize overall production efficiency.
* Be the point of contact between senior management and the production, quality and maintenance teams.
* Demonstrates a mastery of the production process
* Management level experience in a production brewery or food production facility with
firsthand experience in developing new processes and managing culture
* Formal education and/or equivalent professional brewing / food production experience or equivalent experience
* BS or BA in Business, Management, Operations, Engineering or Chemistry is preferred
* 3-5 years of leadership experience, preferably in but not limited to the craft beer industry
* Exceptional analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
* A strong understanding of process controls
* Excellent computer based skills
* Ideally familiarity with the operation and maintenance of brewery-related equiptment
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
* Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing situations
* Detail oriented
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills
* Ability to give and take direction
* Driven to go above and beyond
* Strong interpersonal skills
This position is a full-time position offering the following:
* Competitive compensation package (BOE)
* Vacation and paid holidays
* Healthcare plan: Medical, Dental
Please send resume, cover letter to: