Sales Representative - Southern New England
Founders Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Establish and maintain a professional sales relationship with key retailers within the assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports Founders Brewing Company Core Values and Purpose
- Maintains constant communication with the Regional Sales Director.
- Works directly with the assigned Founders Brewing Company territory wholesaler and their sales staff to promote sales, promote the Founders brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals.
- Maintains consistent market visitation schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly target account list and visitation schedule including chain and independent on and off premise accounts.
- Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software or other company provided sales/CRM software.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with retail accounts.
- Monitors beer inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes; monitor product for freshness.
- Conducts ongoing brand training.
- Attains pre-determined sales and distribution goals.
- Assists at all special events and festivals in the territory.
- Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys)
- Assists in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensure compliance is maintained.
- Maintains professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Successful candidate must live in the market for which Sales Representative is responsible for.
- Must have reliable car and be able to travel and have the ability to work a flexible schedule and ability work some weekends.
- Two years minimum experience working in the three tier distribution system either with a beer wholesaler or beer supplier is a plus.
- Must have strong knowledge of craft beer industry and its retail consumers.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of Founders Brewing Company brands and procedures
- Must be draft beer knowledgeable.
- Experience with sales data writing, reporting, and analysis as well as experience with sales/CRM software is a plus.