Production Manager (+ Quality/Regulatory Compliance)
Morning Recovery (82 Labs, Inc.)Apply for this Job
82 Labs is a CPG company behind Morning Recovery, a brand that’s defining a multi-billion beverage category. In 8 months since launch, the company raised a total of $9.5M in vc financing, and made $4M in revenue.
As the company's first Production Manager, you will have direct oversight and implementation of our production with OEM partners. You will ensure our products get produced on time while meeting quality standards and regulatory compliances on a global scale.
You will partner closely with the Operations department to execute on the following:
- Manage production specifications and deadlines that meet business objectives
- Source and manage relationships with our suppliers and co-packers
- Develop detailed understanding of all applicable regulations, and ensure compliance with applicable parties
- Build and implement product recall policies
- Manage all quality activities for receiving, producing, processing, packaging and shipping
- Maintain ingredient, product quality specifications and COA’s on all products
- 5+ years of experience in dietary supplement manufacturing and production (strong preference for experience in beverage)
- Proven knowledge of 21 cfr 111 regulations
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Food Safety regulations, FSMA, and industry and market trends
- Working knowledge of GMP, Microbiology, GLP, Hygiene controls, Validation and HACCP principals.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and working knowledge of form-specific regulatory requirements (DSHEA, FDA) and certifications (non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, DSVP, etc.)
- Ability to travel internationally
- Korean/Chinese fluency preferred (not required)
- Experience with flavors is preferred