Black Raven Brewing CoApply for this Job
Position: Sales Representative
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Salary: (Based on experience) Full time only
A Black Raven sales rep is proud to represent one of the most heavily awarded breweries in Washington State and does so daily with professionalism and integrity in the on and off-premise. She/he is directly responsible for the increased sales throughout the territory and works closely with both new and existing accounts while maintaining strong partnerships with our distributor personnel.
- Daily visits to on and off premise accounts with an 80% focus on the on premise accounts.
- Educate distributor personnel on Black Raven Brewing history and beer during scheduled work-with days and at distributor sales meetings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with distributor sales reps and DMs.
- Execution and assisting at various events and festivals.
- Complete weekly recaps to Distributor management, sales reps and BRBC management.
- Prior experience in beer sales is preferred.
- A love of beer and a positive attitude are must haves.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Black Raven Brewing history and beers.
- Great time management skills and the ability to self-motivate.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
- A valid driver’s license.
- An ability to accept coaching and act on new sales techniques.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and move up to 150 pounds.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Must live in the Seattle Metropolitan area.
BRBC is a growing brewery in Redmond, WA. As such, any position with our company will require the applicant to be flexible in work duties performed. In other words, we will all do whatever it takes to produce world class beer and provide top notch service. While BRBC will do everything possible to ensure a consistent schedule, applicant should have open availability and the ability to be on call as needed. We expect the applicant to understand that rapidly growing breweries require a lot of work and flexibility.
BRBC is a drug free work place.
BRBC is an equal opportunity employer.
BRBC considers this a unique opportunity to be involved with a young brewery that sets high standards for the company and for its team members. We believe in a fun, positive, growing environment that rewards hard work.
Please submit: Cover letter, resume, references (will be checked) to:
Please check out our website for more information about us.
14679 NE 95th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
Health/Dental/Vision insurance for full time employee after 60 days.
Paid vacation after year 1.
Sick/flex days after 60 days.
Generous beer rations.
Opportunity for growth and advancement in a fun environment.
401K plan (currently non-matching, will match in future)