Market Development Manager
Anheuser-BuschApply for this Job
Anheuser-Busch is actively seeking a Market Development Manager position (Full Time) to support local program initiatives for Anheuser-Busch in San Francisco & Los Angeles. The Market Development Manager will manage the execution of on premise programming in key accounts. A successful candidate has an:
- Ability to combine experience and insight to determine how to best meet program needs
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions for the same
- Ability to set and communicate clear, aligned goals and monitor team progress
- Must be highly motivated and results oriented
- Must reside in Los Angeles or San Francisco
- Reliable means of transportation
- Mandatory reliable Internet/email access
- Must be available to work full time with some evenings and weekends
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing outstanding products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related industry
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales of Beer, Craft Beer, and/or Spirits
- Must have strong connections with On Premise retailer groups
- Proven Leadership Ability/Advanced Supervisory Skills/Demonstrated Coaching Skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong internal and external customer orientation
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Ensure compliance with all legal guidelines, Wholesaler Equity Agreement, and Anheuser-Busch standards and policies
- Develop and sustain great relationships with key accounts and staff
- Represent the company and its products to customers in a positive manner
- Maintain a positive working partnership with local Wholesaler
- Monitor event execution while ensuring all key brand KPI’s are achieved
- Submit program deliverables accurately and on time each week
- Work with all departments to resolve customer issues
- Manage assigned account activities through maintaining regular call frequency, Draught and Key Account Communications, Sales and Distribution Goals, and Account Level Objective Accountability
- Knowledge of local alcoholic beverage laws
- Perform additional duties as assigned
*Candidates MUST submit a resume for consideration*
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there’s more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we’ve grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.