Orlando Brand Manager
Intuition Ale WorksApply for this Job
Intuition Ale Works is a Jacksonville-based craft brewery established in 2010. Our mission is to create approachable, inspired, and flavorful beers perfect for the Florida lifestyle.
We are hiring a Brand Manager that will be based in Orlando. This position requires an excellent work ethic, passion for craft beer, knowledge of breweries and beer styles, and the ability to grow Intuition's business at the retail and distributor level throughout the Orlando region. This is an extraordinary opportunity to help introduce and grow a brand in a new market.
All interested candidates must be able to demonstrate (and show examples) that they are a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills, as they will often work without direct supervision.
Compensation for this role is very competitive and includes an incentive structure.
Our Orlando Brand Manager will plan, organize, and lead sales functions to optimize profit and meet financial growth objectives by performing the following duties:
- in coordination with our Jacksonville team, participate in overall area sales strategy and goal planning for Intuition
- view the Orlando territory with an entrepreneurial spirit to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration
- be responsible for all sales growth within area
- assist with the set-up and participation of in-store promotions and special events
- maintain self-education on Intuition brands and the craft beer industry
- prepare monthly paperwork on time and in a neat, legible, and professional manner
- plan and participate in regular sales training activities including presenting at sales meetings with Director of Sales and COO, as well as riding with sales personnel in Orlando
- represent Intuition in a professional manner at beer festivals and other market events
- ensure consistency with all marketing and sales activities throughout Orlando region as well as consistency with the rest of the company and our brand
- provides monthly area sales reporting to Director of Sales
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree (BA) from 4-year college or university or 5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. B2B experience is preferred.
The focus of the job is to work with distributors and key retailers to build Intuition’s business in the Orlando market, in both the on and off premise markets. Consequently, experience working with distributors and suppliers is critical to success in this position.
Candidates must demonstrate a passion for craft beer and be well-connected to the craft brewing community and craft beer marketplace throughout Orlando. This includes established relationships with distributors and retail accounts.
This position requires computer knowledge and proficient use of the Microsoft Office Suite (including the ability to enter, retrieve, and interpret data in spreadsheets), the ability to understand the market planning process, a deep understanding and use of selling skills, public speaking skills, and the ability to express oneself in an articulate, succinct and professional manner.
- Must be able to work long hours and travel as needed.
- Must be able to lift 35lb cases and maneuver and place 163lb kegs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license free of any major violations in the last FIVE years and vehicle insurance in good standing.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and a resume to Daniel@intuitionale.com and Brad@intuitionale.com