Area Sales Manager
Common Cider CompanyApply for this Job
Leads company efforts to build sales in San Francisco/San Mateo/East Bay/North Bay. Responsible for meeting sales goals by securing placements, and developing and implementing promotional programs. Position is also responsible for managing distributors in assigned region, including training and assisting with store level execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute programs for distributors and key accounts to achieve sales objectives.
- Monitor and report on sales data, inventory and distributor depletions to key accounts. Recommend corrective action including revisions to sales programs and changes to production item mix as necessary.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of current key accounts and respective contacts, as well as prospective new accounts.
- Ensure more than “fair share” of attention by distributor reps is given to Common Cider by developing excellent relationships that span all levels of the distributors’ organizations.
- Manage event selection and participation.
- Use available data to conduct analysis and develop presentations that increase display activity, expand distribution, optimize shelf position and increase volume and market share.
- Develop and make customer presentations, with attention to the needs of the audience.
- Build collaborative long-term retailer partnerships that position Common Cider as the go-to vendor for programs, special events and marketing support.
- Manage vendor paperwork for key accounts and maintain files that are accessible to all appropriate employees, including pricing, post off schedules, ad and TPR agreements, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in off premise accounts.
- Experience managing distributors.
- Previous experience managing key accounts.
- Self-starter that works effectively independently, but also is a skillful collaborator and team player
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS office with solid analytical skills
- Articulate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Attention and accuracy to detail.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Domestic travel required.