Sales Territory Rep MA/NH
NH-based BreweryApply for this Job
Territory Representative NH/MA
Finestkind Brewing, LLC
Finestkind Brewing, the proud brewers of Smuttynose Beer, is excited to add to their sales team. Take a look below. If you think we’re a good fit for you, let’s meet up to share a beer and explore next steps!
What you need to have…
- A car. You’ll need to get to our accounts, distributor(s), and to the brewery so you’ll need a driver’s license and a car. The driver’s license should indicate you’re 21+.
- We prefer you have a bachelor’s degree and excellent communication skills (verbal and written). You also need to be organized.
- Lots of personality and a competitive spirit. There are many great brands available to our customers; we need someone who shines as bright as our lagers and ales.
- Computer confidence. We use Office 365 applications, CRM, and other software to shape our thinking and operations.
- A few muscles. A case of beer might way 45 pounds or so. You’ll need to lift the cases in and out of your car, and to stack them into gorgeous displays.
- Some sales experience. Ideally, you’ll have a couple of years of selling beer to on-and-off premise accounts.
Our Reps are required to grow sales volume in their assigned territory. You’ll follow a sales plan that will include specific tasks and activities. These could include:
- Calling on accounts and introducing our portfolio of products and securing placements. You’ll also need to set up promotions.
- Working closely with our distribution partners’ sales teams.
- Improving the visibility of our products in accounts through appropriate merchandising.
- Increasing consumer trial by conducting sampling activities.
- Participating in weekly sales management meetings and feeding our CRM system.
Pay & Benefits…
Our pay structure includes a base salary and quarterly incentive bonus. We provide a monthly car allowance and expense account to support your sales activities. Our benefits package includes beer and swag, paid time off, as well as a health and dental plan.
Try one of our Smuttynose beers and write a few sentences about what our brand means to you. Then send it along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.