East Bay Outside Sales Representative
Good Stuff Distributor Inc.Apply for this Job
Good Stuff Distributors, Inc. is a wholesaler of Mediterranean, natural and organic foods located in South San Francisco, California. A family run business for the past 27 years, priding ourselves in the quality of our merchandise and dependable service. As a provider of over 1,000 chief brand names in the natural, organic and specialty food category, we are constantly looking for innovative and passionate people to help grow their careers with the Good Stuff.
The Good Stuff Distributor Inc. offers customers with a wide range of products with competitive pricing and exceptional customer service. In order to maintain our reputation, we are looking for an outside sales representative to cover the East Bay territory of the Bay Area. We need a representative that strives to achieve sustainable growth and meaningful relationships in the marketplace. The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for managing sales, opening accounts, writing orders for customers, presenting product lines to retailers and building customer relationships. We are seeking ambitious, outgoing and articulate self-starters to help grow our stellar sales team.
It is crucial to be able to grow your customer list by creating solid relationships in order to provide seamless, professional and friendly service. Providing customers with information and advice on products that will perform with their business in order to increase sales. It's a vital part of the industry to keep customers informed and up to date by introducing new products, market trends, and special promotional deals.
Territories: East Bay (Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Solano County)
Employee’s responsibilities are to grow and develop foodservice and grocery sales by opening new accounts and managing provided accounts. Sales Representative’s must be driven to achieve sales goals set by management while developing strong relationships with each customer. Establishing relationships that promotes becoming the primary grocery and food service supplier is a key to success.
Responsibilities involve but are not limited to the following:
- Manage list of accounts while procuring new accounts in specified territory.
- Achieve revenue and sales goals set my management.
- Ensure accounts and customers satisfaction through friendly service and consistent communication.
- Maintaining clients merchandise and inventory.
- Presenting and negotiating with buyers
- Communicate with store buyers to ensure they are satisfied with service and merchandise.
- Work closely with our AR team to keep accounts current.
- Enter orders and CRM tools through internal software.
- Analyzing new market trends
- Read & write in English - Bilingual in either Arabic or Spanish is a plus.
- Authentic passion for all types of natural, organic and mediterranean foods.
- Possess 1-2 years’ experience in the food industry with a successful track record.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the natural food industry or food service space
- Must be able to work independently and collectively within a team environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license – good record with up to date registration and insurance.
- Excellent computer skills, be able to work with spreadsheets and write concise orders for customers and prospects. Have the ability to conduct business while on the road using mobile technology.
- Positive attitude
Compensation: Competitive salary and earnings opportunity based on experience. Benefits are available after a 90-day training period.