Kane Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for a Packaging Manager to add to our growing team. This full-time position reports directly to the Director of Brewing Operations.
- Oversee all packaging processes including keg filling, bottling and canning.
- Ensure all beer is in the proper condition (temperature, carbonation level, etc.) prior to packaging.
- Ensure all packaging activity is done according to its SOP regarding yield, bottle and can fill-height, dissolved oxygen levels, and crowning and seaming standards and material loss.
- Oversee proper training of all members of the packaging department.
- Maintain proper packaging records and logs.
- Ensure regular maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Formal brewing education or degree in relevant science/mechanical field
- At least two years of experience in a production/packaging brewery.
- Experience running a Wild Goose canning line and Meheen bottle fillers.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve quickly.
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Must be able to:
- Lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally.
- Operate a forklift and complex machinery.
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment.
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company.
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.