Division Field Marketing Lead - Norwalk, CT
Inspira Marketing GroupApply for Job
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might
say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We're out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do — it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be
out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
The Division Field Marketing Lead manages the field marketing strategy & activation for a national spirits program, with a region covering half of the National market. The overall program objective is to increase awareness and drive trial in the On-Premise for several brands. The position will have 13 direct reports located at varying locales throughout the US, which the Divisional Lead will direct and guide toward achieving program goals.
- Oversee execution and activation excellence for division to support a national spirits program
- Deep understanding and communication of local market-based growth opportunities
- Work efficiently to define, extract and synthesize available data and insights, to drive strategic engagement and planning across Division
- Engage with senior level clients to present recommendations for short term and long- term plans, aggregated learnings and innovation opportunities
- Drive the development of execution strategy to then roll out to team and hold accountable for reaching goals
- Proactively bring new ideas on behalf of the client and uncover insights regarding the On-premise landscape, beverage alcohol industry and new technology
- Mentor and coach the team; exemplify the positive attributes of being a team player and team builder with all related personnel, cross-functional departments and local and national counter parts
- Create recap reports highlighting progress metrics, key learnings and successes
We're looking for a strategic thinker who can move fast, build and
optimize plans. You'll have expertise on the markets of importance
within the Division and you'll share this local market knowledge
and competitive opportunities to provide a real-world complement to
the data- driven perspective at headquarters. You're a team player
who knows how to influence, partner and get things done.You
understand a sales culture and can thrive within it. You can easily
balance the quantitative and qualitative sides of marketing, then
use these skills to communicate and translate this opportunity and
demonstrate alignment with customer needs.
- Strategic partnership with Inspira Account Director to develop and implement go- forward strategy recommendations; help create and maintain focus on growth, trends, and the future evolution of the national program. Drives strategies based on potential implications for the business
- Analyze market-by-market and national trends in customer engagement and retention to identify opportunities; evaluate performance and effects of programs and events
- Leader for Regional/Local events strategy for Division
- Develop and nurture partnerships with colleagues of all levels and disciplines, from field-focused to corporate headquarters, in order to collaborate and plan to best to maximize opportunities. (Partners include Distributors/Brokers, Local Sales Team, other agency partners)
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Operations and Training, Director, Training & Education, and other Divisional Lead to ensure consistency across the Divisions. Foster an environment of problem-solving, collaboration, creativity, support, coaching, consulting, and partnership
- College Degree focusing on Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of business or agency experience in the Spirits/Beer/Wine industry
- Minimum of 3-5 years hands-on experience with analyzing data to develop marketing insights and strategy
- Success in a sales role or sales culture preferred
- Knowledge of spirits regulations, rules, market trends and competition preferred
- Working knowledge of P & L and budget management
- Has directly and successfully managed large virtual teams
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 40% of the time, sometimes with short notice
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.