National Field Marketing Manager
Bulletproof 360Apply for Job
Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to make high performance a daily reality for everyone by upgrading the earth’s coffee and food. Our mission is to help people perform better, think faster, and live better using a proven blend of ancient knowledge and new technologies, informed by science, and measured results from our customers. BP products help people live better by using fat for fuel, saying goodbye to sugar and supercharging mitochondria.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, everyone on the team is passionate, smart, focused and driven.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive.
The Bulletproof team is looking for a highly motivated National Field Marketing Manager to help execute our premier customer demo activities across the country in addition to assist the Field Marketing Director on additional marketing initiatives. This position will work closely with the product marketing and sales teams to support marketing initiatives that drive pipeline for new customers. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company representing one of the hottest brands!
- Assist with delivering designated local marketing strategy across the US
- Drive projects related to National priorities, act as liaison for FMM team across the country as designated
- Lead National Whole Foods Market demo program. Recruit, hire & train Hackers across the country, manage Region Lead team and build ongoing relationships to assist them to promote the brand
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting process for each initiative assigned, ensure reporting guidelines are adhered to and shared regularly to key stakeholders
- Negotiate deal points, brand representation and budget line items with agency partners and outside partners as needed
- Warehouse management for program materials
- Work with the BizDev & Field Sales team to ensure demo and field marketing activities are communicated in a timely and succinct manner
- Liaise with the Graphic Design Team to ensure field marketing materials are created with consumer touch point in mind, ensure maximum ROI and regular fresh communication
- Assist Director to work cross-functionally with internal teams (Brand, PM, PR, etc) & Agency contacts to ensure field marketing insights are represented and steady flow of communication to team in the field on updates, deliverables, etc
- Lead in the management of Partnerships responding to enquiries, sending out content/product and building opportunities to work together
- Lead at Bulletproof Events and training of Hacker team making coffee, handing out literature, selling product and networking with attendees. These events will take place over many evenings and weekends
- Manage month end recaps to showcase activities across the country and related administration work as needed
- Ability to travel across the country up to 25-50% as needed without losing focus on priorities and attention to deadlines
- 8-12 years’ experience in retail demo coordination & experiential marketing, at least 6 years with solid time monthly in the field
- Marketing, business, PR degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft office -- Experience using ecommerce and email software would be an advantage, SPINS data knowledge a plus
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar
- Strong verbal and written skills with a proactive approach to tasks
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously when required
- Entrepreneurial spirit is welcomed as is a keen interest is health/nutrition/wellness.
- You live in Seattle, WA
- You have the ability to multi-task and execute multiple simultaneous assignments under pressure and tight deadlines
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for driving overarching business results and strong organizational skills
- You are self-motivated and comfortable working in a remote business whilst being confident enough to connect with your remote colleagues
This is a full-time position working with amazing people. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance, are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is also a great opportunity to grow with the company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?