Associate Product Specialist
Navitas OrganicsApply for Job
Who we are:
Navitas (Nah-V'-tas) is Latin for energy, and it certainly describes how we operate. We're a fast moving, hard-working, friendly crew who care about our team just as much as we care about the superfood plants that feed and sustain us. Fast growth means hard work and the need for lots of superfoods. Our blenders are always mixing up superfood concoctions to keep us going and we take every opportunity to tell you about the benefits of our many products. We cultivate an environment where we each get a chance to be ourselves and do the work we enjoy. We like to eat superfoods and practice yoga at the office just as much as we love a good sports game and happy hour. Most importantly, we are all aligned around the premium, organic superfoods we create and making them available to more people. Our team of over 100 is based in Marin County, California, just 20 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Our 50+ products are now sold at more than 5,000 stores in the US, Canada and abroad.
Navitas Organics offers over 50 premium organic superfoods and superfood snacks to consumers across the country and around the globe. We receive calls and emails daily about our company, the products, their benefits, how to use them and the many superfood properties they offer. This role manages all incoming inquiries providing education and optimal customer responses while also documenting and quantifying customer trends and interest. This role manages case tracking and is responsible for summarizing data, identifying patterns and reporting to the greater team key findings. This role also manages and is the point of contact for a third-party run online education module for retailers and industry professionals. This role is responsible for everything from management of module development to module rollout and overseeing order fulfillment as it pertains to this online education program. This position also manages sensitive, regulated nutritional packaging content using a global nutritional database and content generating software. Management of this information includes ownership and maintenance of product specifications and working closely with the Product Specialist, Graphics and Operations teams to produce accurate, compliant content.
Minimal field presence may be required
- Manage all inbound inquiries - providing optimal responses and documenting each case using Netsuite software
- Facilitate monthly reporting and recap of trending cases and quality issues
- Manage customer reviews, feedback and inquiries through various sales channels including e-tailers
- Build Navitas brand loyalty by coordinating online training initiatives and managing retail training tools
- Manage and maintain accurate, up to date nutritional and product specifications
- Develop educational content and facilitate internal trainings as well as consumer, retailer and broker trainings
- Superfoodie- proven interest in food, wellbeing and how superfoods enhance our lives.
- Previous customer service role and proven ability to provide optimal customer experience
- Ability to manage and take ownership of projects – to see the bigger picture while working on the day to day
- Ability to identify key patterns and trends within a data set
- Previous Netsuite experience a plus
- Strong Power Point, Word, and Excel skills and ability to present to others
- Ability to learn new software and online tools
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, can multi-task, be scrappy, creative & resourceful while also building structure and process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable working as a hands-on team player who can also operate independently.
- Must be organized and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-confident, collaborative, knowlegeable and an analytical thinker. Must demonstrate good judgement and the ability to take action as appropriate. Ability to handle daily work details accurately, as well as other projects, and dive-in and learn the business.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Our Values, in word and deed