CelsiusApply for this Job
OPEN POSITION – PRODUCTION MANAGER
Celsius, an innovative, fast-growing beverage company is looking for a Production Manager to immediately join their dedicated staff.
We are looking for a self-motivated organized product and process manager that can be a contribution to a solutions driven team. This person is responsible for managing the raw material procurement for multiple beverage and powder productions in different production facilities. The raw material management will include tasks related to the company’s comprehensive internal quality standards as well as those specified in the cGMP guidelines for dietary supplements.
- Creating, managing, and arranging all raw material purchase orders; including procurement if necessary. Tracking all Packaging and Ingredient inventory in Microsoft Excel and in the Great Plains accounting system. Scheduling all current and future needs/ forecasting with co-packers and all material suppliers.
- Virtual production management; Providing routine updates and communicating with both management and facility throughout active productions;
- Compile, review, and submit Completed of all production documents for each production/batch; i.e. compilation of batch sheets, COAs, pasteurization reports, etc.
- Month End inventory summaries and analysis for raw material inventories
Raw Material Management
- Managing and maintaining existing material specification documents for current SKUs, current suppliers, current manufacturers, current formulas, and etc.
- Handling, consulting, and communicating on production, packaging, and quality issues.
- Includes, but not limited to: liquid loss claims, miscellaneous vendor specific claims, production batch holds, etc.
- Research new testing facilities/laboratories on an annual basis; i.e. quote comparisons, testing abilities, sourcing, etc.
- Managing primary packaging art proofing & setup
- Qualifying raw materials with suppliers and manufactures such as
- Certifications with agencies
- Product Specifications
- Confirming Identify Testing Information
- Annual request for quotes, upon request, for raw materials.
- Review and submission of all CFR-111 documents to co-packing facilities; i.e. MMR, RMS, PMS, IP, PS, and MSFP.
- Manage all creation, maintenance, and updates of CFR-111 documents; with respects to agreed benchmark deadlines.
- Review of production SKU batch sheets
- Review all batch sheet information while onsite at production or after production; reviewing for correct ingredients, usage rates, liquid analysis results, formulas, etc.
- Track TA, Brix, PH results