LifeFuelsApply for Job
Every great idea begins with a problem. Ours began with a struggle to get what our bodies wanted, when we wanted it. We've been fortunate that life has taken us many places; remote descents in the backcountry, last-minute goals on the pitch, dusty roads in rural Africa, and boardrooms around the world, but access to hydration and healthy nutrition has always been a challenge. That’s why we banded together to create LifeFuels, to give our bodies what they need via great-tasting, personalized functional beverages, without compromising our lifestyles. The journey hasn’t been easy (electronics and water aren’t the best of friends), but through vigorously detailed engineering and meticulous attention to design, we’ve built a product we truly love. We’re thrilled for you to join us on this adventure, and to welcome you to the LifeFuels family.
We are looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial, and passionate Food and Beverage Scientist, who loves to create new products, and is looking for a unique opportunity to help launch an entirely new category of beverages. The position is full-time (40 hours plus per week), and will focus on developing and perfecting a new line, and successive lines, of beverage concentrates to work with the LifeFuels Bottle. It will also involve product and market research and testing, quality control/assurance, and a working knowledge of applicable regulations and industry best practices.
We are looking for candidates with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience. Applicants with experience working on new projects, from concept to creation, are preferred. But above all we are looking for committed team players, who thrive in collaborative and challenging environments.
Specific Skills/Experience Include:
- Experience developing new products in the beverage space (especially functional beverages)
- Deep knowledge of functional and natural ingredients
- Experience developing natural and/or organic products
- Familiarity with applicable regulations and best practices for testing, producing and labeling beverages and supplements
- Ability to work as part of a small, agile cross-functional team
- Pride in doing quality work
Strongest Candidates are those who:
- Have at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience developing beverage concentrates
- Worked as part of a team to bring consumer beverage products to market
- Have a working knowledge of the functional beverage space
- Are passionate about our mission: helping people feel their best from the inside out