National Brand Manager - BOULDER
Green Spoon (Big Spoon Management Division)Apply for this Job
Green Spoon (Big Spoon Management Division) is a natural food brokerage + sales management company, representing the most disruptive and emerging food + beverage brands in the industry. We work with like-minded brands and people who share the common desire to shake things up, to bring the most exciting products to shelf, and to offer our retail partners products that their customers love.
We are seeking a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented National Brand Manager based in our HQ office in Boulder, Colorado.
- Provide leadership and strategic development of sales for brands to maximize revenue growth and profitability.
- Provide strong leadership for the company sales team.
- Work with the sales team to develop top tier accounts.
- Ensure collaboration with the Sales, Marketing + Broker teams to develop elective sales programs and brand strategies for all classes of trade.
- Work closely with the sales and Broker teams to create elective promotion programs.
- Develop ROI metrics for all classes of trade to use in the analysis of new sales opportunities.
- Support individual and team skills development within the sales department.
- Creates an energizing work environment that supports our culture while ensuring an efficient and flexible organization.
- Minimum 4-year college education & degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years of Brand Sales Management in a fast-growing organization within the grocery channel.
- Proven track record in sales success with extensive list of contacts and relationships that will help drive the growth and development of our Principals.
- Extensive knowledge of specialty-natural-organic food distribution system, trends and market dynamics.
- Excellent oral and written communication and relationship management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Must be ready and able to travel.
Job Location: Boulder, Colorado
Position Type: Full Time
Required to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com