Sales Associate - Chicago
Grant Importing & Distributing Co.Apply for this Job
Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment (Chicago) by effectively selling products within the Grant Importing & Distributing Co. portfolio (alcoholic & non-alcoholic). Responsibilities of this position are:
- Call on established accounts within the territory.
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers at retail.
- Call on potential on and off premise accounts to grow the account base in the assigned territory.
- Explain the Grant Importing & Distributing portfolio and fulfill the needs of the account.
- Coordinate and work promotions to maximize sales and growth.
- Work closely with brewery and importing company representatives to ensure their products are properly communicated in the field.
- Ensure all product is rotated and that existing accounts have proper inventory levels.
- Familiarity with the Chicago area.
- Maintain a drivable vehicle (position includes weekly milage, parking & wear/tear compensation).
- Attend weekly sales meetings & keep daily sales logs.
- Basic understanding of draft diagnostics and systems.
- Willingness to work late afternoon and evening hours to call on accounts who open late.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years industry experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong understanding of the Chicago beer market.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
Compensation: Base Salary, Commission, Periodic Incentives, Auto Expenses, Health & Dental Insurance.