Goose Island Brewery Representative
Neato AgencyApply for Job
Neato is hiring Brewery Representatives to promote and drive the success of local Chicago brewery, Goose Island.
Brewery Representatives will be key contributors to Goose Island’s success. You’ll represent the brand in the Chicago market, ensuring target sales and exposure are being achieved.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining retail call frequency to ensure an effective selling process through:
- Proper inventory levels
- Building and restocking
- Booking displays and permanent POS placement
- Selling in additional shelf space
- Rotating product and filling shelves
- Planning promotion activities
- Following up on delivery issues
- Introducing and selling in new brands and packages, including activities to support sell through, as necessary.
- Establishing and monitoring quality control standards including but not limited to, product freshness and finished product loss.
- Reviewing target account analysis and reports to ensure Goose Island brands are performing at top of class levels for all assigned accounts.
- Using your knowledge of past sales history, seasonal preferences, competitive activity, and special promotions to guide daily decisions on inventory levels.
- Complete required
paperwork / computertracking including but not limited to, Account Level objectives tracking, expense reports, tracking forms, surveys, and work orders.
- Participating in evening and weekend promotions as necessary.
- Communicating and collaborating with all departments as necessary to achieve these goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years experience in Sales or Promotions in the beverage alcohol industry
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills
- Advanced degree
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who has amazing interpersonal skills and is naturally collaborative. You’ll be interacting with key stakeholders and your relationships with them are key to your success.
- Someone who not only takes direction but builds on it. Along with collaborating with peers and managers, you’ll need to come up with creative solutions to achieve sales goals.
- Someone who focuses on perfect execution and follows through. You’re able to manage multiple initiatives and sales priorities at once without forgetting a detail.
- Someone who’s passionate about beer. You’ll be representing Goose Island and should be both excited about the industry and knowledgeable about the competitive landscape.