Digital Marketing Manager
Bonafide ProvisionsApply for this Job
Digital Marketing Manager, Bonafide Provisions
Bonafide Provisions is on a mission to bring abundant wellness to all by making it easy to enjoy the time-honored healing and nourishing benefits of real bone broth. We’re looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager who will help us extend that mission. Based out of our Carlsbad, CA office and reporting to the VP Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for building the Bonafide Provisions brand online, developing and executing the overall digital strategy, and managing our content and community. The primary focus of this role will be to drive brand awareness, trial and loyalty by crafting a comprehensive communication strategy with relevant content to tell our brand story and reinforce what makes our brand unique, building an active and engaged fan base across all touchpoints.
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute comprehensive digital and social media strategy across all platforms including consumer targeting, content strategy, messaging and metrics.
- Build out brand pillars into robust content strategy. Create & manage editorial calendars, actively post content and oversee all communication across channels.
- Actively manage social media channels.
- Generate, edit and publish daily content (including original text, images, video, blog posts) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community engagement and drives to acquisition.
- Oversee development of email marketing campaigns to support key business initiatives.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns that build brand awareness, product trial and drive website traffic and conversion.
- Develop and manage Influencer outreach across key channels including Instagram and YouTube.
- Foster, develop and manage all partnerships to drive engagement.
- Develop and manage Bonafide blog and recipe content.
- Leverage consumer data insights & social media metrics to create more powerful content and to achieve campaign success stories.
- Collaborate closely with Digital and PR agencies, Sales and Creative teams to ensure comprehensive program development.
- Manage tone/feel/voice for Bonafide Provisions brand in social activation and across digital touchpoints.
- Hire and manage branded content creators, as necessary.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Scrappy and willing to get your hands dirty. At Bonafide, no job is too little or too big!
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization.
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions with speed.
- Passionate about social media, consumer video, film, TV and pop culture.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record of growing engaged audiences across multiple channels and platforms. Launching new brands on social media a plus!
- Deep understanding of various digital & social media channels, specific content requirements for each channel and how to engage with the audience.
- Experience leading digital campaigns across design, development, launch and measurement.
- Driven self-starter with unrelenting focus on strategic story-telling and brand building to the right audience at the right time to get the right action.
- Ability to manage and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with growing and changing needs.
- Very organized with strong project management skills.
- Excellent, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office, and Google Applications.
- Strong communication skills and ability to bring brand voice to life across copy and imagery.
- Eye for detail, passion for design, and a can-do attitude are a must.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Shopify and online sales tools
- Adequate knowledge of web design & web development
- Natural food/beverage industry experience
- Passion for wellness & clean eating