Chief Executive Officer
Ian's Natural FoodsApply for this Job
The Ian’s Board of Directors is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer to lead Ian’s Natural Foods and execute its growth plan.
The CEO position will be filled in Framingham MA or the Greater Boston Area. The new CEO will provide leadership and deep experience in growing a branded food/consumer packaged goods company in a hands-on, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment. Working with the senior management team and investor/directors, the CEO will implement existing near-term growth plans while developing and leading the long-term plan for significantly building profitability, revenue and equity value. The company has evangelical customers, strong long-term relationships with the largest retailers in North America. Lead the management team, refine the go-to-market penetration and expansion plans driving both top line revenues and profitability. Drive a game-changing, disruptive approach to a product line that meets the increasing healthy food needs that consumers are demanding: conquer the nation and the category.
Ian’s Natural Foods is an all-natural, allergy-friendly food company dedicated to solving health and environmental challenges. The company has strong customers, financial backing of Renewal Funds a leading impact investor, a good facility and co-packing relationships and knowledgeable and supportive directors. The CEO will be a key player in leading the company to a successful and profitable exit. Equity compensation available for the right candidate.
Qualifications and Skills
- 15-25 years of progressive professional leadership experience, including 3-5+ years of recent experience as a CEO with a branded food or CPG company
- Customer facing leadership skills with significant new product and channel success
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, collaborative and committed to the success of the team
- Previous experience running a food manufacturing company is an asset
- Experience implementing financial/operational controls and procedures
- Proven skills in balancing profitability with a strong growth plan
- Experience growing and selling a company to strategic investors is an asset
- A seeker of opportunity with a willingness to live and travel from Greater Boston Area
- Strategic minded with the education and intelligence to lead a very strong team
- Unquestioned integrity and total commitment to quality in all things
- Salary plus bonus based on achievement of annual budget
- Significant equity opportunity
Interested candidates should provide resume and cover letter directly to Angela <Angela@renewalfunds.com>