Director of Marketing
Blume Honey WaterApply for this Job
The Director of Marketing plays a leadership role within the intense, fast paced, startup environment of the Blume Honey Water organization and is a member of the company’s senior management team.
The Marketing Director responsibility is grounded in the development and implementation of the marketing plans that drive Blume’s brand building objectives including case volume and brand value. The position will report to the CEO of the company, and some of the responsibilities include:
- Stewarding the Equity of the Brand. Develop, maintain and consistently communicate a compelling brand position. From this positioning; demonstrate discipline in providing/executing creative direction and demonstrate thought leadership by pushing for innovation, recommending and gaining alignment on key initiatives, and measured risk within the team
- Develop annual consumer media plans ensuring timely and cost-effective execution of advertising plan and maximizing added value participation – social media, and both consumer trade facing media – print, blogs, radio, tv
- Develop and Execute strong earned media strategy – both consumer and trade facing
- Driving development of consumer and trade promotional programs
- Playing role in development of brand event program
- Managing a cross-functional organization, planning and execution of marketing programs (consumer and trade) to ensure compliance and grow business within each channel of distribution
- Relationship marketing: leverage relationships with premium on-premise accounts as well as VIP customers
- Managing agency’s activities/projects, providing direction for all necessary marketing/creative material produced internally or externally. Ensure a comprehensive and consistent program and positioning
- Managing available data sources (including syndicated data) to monitor state of business including distribution, brand share, promotional effectiveness, and category trends
- Managing website, online marketing and consumer database initiatives
- Driving an ambitious creative agenda that includes advertising development, media planning and buying, public relations, event marketing, interactive marketing, strategic alliances with health and fitness, epicurean, entertainment, and fashion partners, consumer promotion, etc.
- Developing and executing marketing plans for Blume leveraging all parts of the marketing mix
- Leading high impact projects that span the entire organization and managing key relationships (e.g., advertising agency, corporate communications)
- At least 5 years experience in brand management / consumer marketing
- Previous experience crafting business and marketing strategies, then developing innovative marketing plans (packaging innovation, consumer advertising, and web marketing are especially important)
- Experience in premium beverages and / or lifestyle brands is highly desirable
Blume Honey Water offers artisanal waters crafted with 100% bee-friendly honey, natural flavors & passion for life.
We believe in the power of honey.
Its quenching hydration and natural, spike-less energy.
Its elegant sweetness that kisses every drop of our refreshing artisan waters.
And all the other benefits that come from this rich, golden nectar and the beautiful bees that make it.
In today’s world of overly sweetened, artificial beverages, natural alternatives are few and far between. We found the key in the rich, golden nectar that is pure honey: the sweetest way to savor life together. But we don’t stop there. We think honey adds far more to life than just flavor and function. It helps us flourish.