Outside Sales Representative (Beverage)/Northeast Region
Gamer PackagingApply for this Job
Gamer Packaging has earned a reputation as one of the most respected companies in the packaging industry, and is widely considered a creative leader in both national and global packaging sourcing. In addition to growing annual sales to over $100 million, Gamer Packaging has extended its packaging solution reach, with numerous satellite and broker offices across America, as well as more than production facilities and offices in Asia and Europe.
Gamer Packaging strives to be the industry leader in providing custom packaging solutions for customers. We highly value the importance of strong supplier relationships, which enable us to offer our customers innovative, flexible and highly responsive service.
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Beverage Division)
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Outside Sales Representative to join our Beverage division. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skills and a passion for providing innovative packaging solutions. We value team members who are passionate about growing their business from the ground up, proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying & moving through roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems.
What you’ll be doing:
· Solicit and close new opportunities within the beverage industry. Educate prospects & customers on packaging solutions, as well as Gamer Packaging’s value proposition.
· Analyze customer needs and collaborate with Sourcing to find or create the best solution.
· Maintain excellent partnership with Inside Sales Representative to ensure all facets of excellent customer service are achieved in a timely and consistent basis.
· Develop and maintain supplier relationships. Work with suppliers and/or internal partners when special prices, terms, warehousing or contracts are required. Provide appropriate forecasts. Stay close to all deals throughout the sales cycle to ensure on time and in full deliveries to customers.
· Work with Vice President of Beverage Division to build an annual revenue and gross profit forecast for the territory. Ensure daily activities support these goals.
· Develop quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
· Structure deals to ensure both Sales & Margin goals are met or exceeded.
· Maintain professional image and demeanor at all times.
· Effectively utilize and manage CRM tool (MRSI) to track progress and report goals.
· 70% travel inclusive of: cold, prospect and customer calls, vendor visits, trade shows, etc.
What you bring to the table:
· “Roll-up your sleeves” mentality with the ability to handle the ambiguity and pace required of an early stage market in a high growth mode.
· Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial environment. Self-motivated. Must be able to manage time remotely and effectively in order to build business/territory from the ground up.
· Highly effective presentation skills; persuasiveness and sales ability. Result orientation and high accountability mindset.
· Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Excellent follow-up skills essential.
· Solid technical skills, including Microsoft Office & CRM.
To apply, send your resume to our Director of Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org