Lord Hobo Brewing CoApply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Lord Hobo Brewing Company (LHBCo), managed by long-time industry veterans, is the fastest growing regional brewery in the country. Our portfolio of beers, including Boomsauce, Glorious, and Hobo Life are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premise retail accounts.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
Vice President of Sales
As VP of Sales you will be an integral part of the management team, reporting to the CCO and collaborating daily with the CEO and company leadership. You will join a team of high performing sales and marketing professionals and partner with a growing set of world-class distributor partners. Our goals are extremely ambitious and we are looking for a VP of Sales that brings an equally ambitious attitude along with a steady confidence of know-how.
As VP of Sales, you will be responsible for the performance of the Lord Hobo sales team in achieving distribution targets and ultimately top-line sales expectations. To do so, you will be expected to set the LHBCo sales strategy including LHBCo sales team structure, distributor partnerships, and retail sales methodology. You will collaborate with the LHBCo team to influence product strategy, domestic and international territory expansion strategy, consumer marketing strategy, and more.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Set quarterly sales objectives in line with LHBCo strategy
- Direct sales team tactical performance including compensation structure and activity expectations
- Build proactive, progressive relationships with LHBCo distributor partners including territory specific sales plans
- Direct sales team training including tactical sales methodology and LHBCo sales positioning
- Lead the recruiting and onboarding of a growing sales team
- Identify key account opportunities and direct a tailored sales plan through to close
Qualifications & Skills
We are seeking candidates that have led high performing brewery sales organizations.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following qualifications:
- Deep experience leading brewery-distributor partnerships
- Experience selecting and implementing a retail sales methodology
- Experience launching new products and tailoring the sales plan to the goals of the product
- Deep experience training regional sales managers and sales representatives
- Experience setting and tailoring sales team compensation plans
- Experience launching new territories
- Experience recruiting top sales talent
- Proven ability to lead a national accounts sales team
- Proven ability to experiment with outside-the-box sales tactics
- A clear vision for if / how / why Lord Hobo Brewing Co should differentiate itself through its sales team
To Apply To be considered, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position and your experience setting brewery sales team strategy to email@example.com.
Lord Hobo Brewing Co. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.