National Account Manager, Grocery
good2grow, inc.Apply for this Job
The National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for the creating the customer annual plan and implementing the sales strategy to deliver KPI’s and maximize profitability. This position is responsible for Kroger, Publix, Ahold/Delhaize, C&S, Military and SEG.
This individual will work cross functionally with Business Insights & Analytics, Demand Planning, Marketing and Finance. They will be an integrated part of a team with the autonomy to develop new practices, insights and tools that will support the annual operating plan.
The position reports to the Vice President of Sales and Business Development. The individual needs to be located near a major airport. There are no supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong communication will all stakeholders regarding customer, channel and industry insights and competitive trends.
- Responsible for customer level Key Performance Indicators:
- Implement and update annual plan for assigned customers
- Negotiate authorizations with customers and manages contract compliance
- Effectively manage trade dollars to annual budget
- Maintain effective relationships throughout the customer organization to improve good2grow’s strategic position within the customer’s decision makers, influencers and sales teams.
- Responsible for delivering and forecasting volume to budget
- Create AOP for assigned customers, measured by growth of Key Performance indicators. Hold quarterly business meetings with customer’s leadership.
- Ability to problem solve and generate win-win solutions
- Lead Sales Marketing Agency to achieve desire KPI’s
- Performs all duties as requested by management
- BS or BA from an accredited college or university and 5-7 years of national customer experience; MBA is a plus, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience leading a Sales Marketing Agency is preferred. Strong experience utilizing IRI and other leading industry tools.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and create success through others
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong strategic sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive and collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high growth work environment with focused attention to detail while maintaining a positive attitude
- Capable of using all technological resources provided to effectively gather information and proficiency in MS Office Suite a must (Excel, PowerPoint, Work and Outlook)
- Ability to follow good2grow policies and procedures as was as our operating principles
- Responsible for customer level Key Performance Indicators Team management
- 35%-50% Travel