General Sales Manager – Beverage Division
Atlas Distributing Inc.Apply for this Job
2017 BEST OVERALL COMPANY TO WORK FOR – Worcester Telegram & Gazette
Atlas Distributing has immediate opening for a General Sales Manager – Non- Alcoholic Beverage Division for non-alcoholic Sales in the Central Massachusetts area. Atlas is a full-service beverage distributor serving Central MA since 1933. Our mission is to be the number one sales, delivery, merchandising, and customer service organization in the beverage industry.
General Sales Manager – Non-Alcoholic Beverage Division Overview:
Lead non-alcoholic sales teams to achieve and exceed sales, distribution, merchandising goals and execution at retail. Manage budgets to meet profit and expense goals. Responsible for oversight of the Premium Division, Red Bull Division. Primary contact for N/A brand suppliers, including development of brand opportunities for Atlas. Report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
General Sales Manager – Non-Alcoholic Beverage Division Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Premium N/A Sales Supervisor, Red Bull Brand Manager, Merchandising Managers, supplier personnel, and store level management. Develop effective communication and relationships with Atlas operations personnel to help ensure efficient handling and delivery procedures.
- Build a collaborative and cohesive team for long term, strategic success within the tenants of the company’s mission statement
- Ride with supervisors and sales representatives to ensure display execution for all promotions.
- Seek out opportunities for new brands and developing segments. Build relationships with potential new suppliers, and the ability to add them to Atlas’ portfolio under standards of acceptable projected case sales, profit margin, and distribution agreement terms.
General Sales Manager – Non-Alcoholic Beverage Division Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years non-alcoholic beverage industry sales and product experience required
- Secondary education degree preferred, with major coursework in business related field of study
- Minimum 2 years previous supervisory and team leadership experience required
- Established non-alcoholic beverage supplier knowledge and relationships
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach, guide, and mentor others
- A positive approach to work and the ability to inspire positivity in others
- A desire to help, develop, nurture and otherwise support others in their pursuit of career success
- Computer Skills including:
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and VIP specific software
- Effective communication, leadership, and presentation skills
- Management skills - planning, organizing, problem solving
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously, attention to details
- Maintain clean driving record and valid driver’s license