Lower Hudson Valley Sales Representative
Chatham Brewing LLCApply for this Job
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Chatham Brewing's products and pricing structure.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
• Attend weekly sales meetings, and provide market reports
• Meet and exceed company established sales goals
• Schedule and execute promotional events including in-store tastings and beer dinners.
• Participate in evening or weekend special events, such as beer festivals as needed.
• Transport, place and maintain Point of Sale material as appropriate for accounts.
• Frequent lifting of 50+ pounds, includes bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising.
• Bachelor Degree preferred
• 1+ years previous sales experience in a related industry (beer, wine, spirits, foods) preferred
• Craft beer industry experience is preferred
• Ability to effectively manage multiple customer accounts
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Effective planning and organization skills
• Proficient computer application skills
• Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle required
• Ability to pass a NYS background check
• Base salary, commission, and monthly transportation allowance
Chatham Brewing is an equal opportunity employer