Tasting Room Manager
Brewheim Beer MakersApply for this Job
Brewheim Beer Makers
Located in the heart of the Anaheim Platinum Triangle, within walking distance of Angels Stadium, Honda Center, and The Grove, Brewheim Beer Makers is the newest addition to Anaheim’s craft brewing community and will feature on of the largest tasting rooms. Brewheim will feature an extensive variety of craft beer with up to 30 beers on tap in its tasting room. The ideal candidate for this position will be focused on hospitality, the best possible guest experience and educating patrons on craft beer, our brewing process, our focus on community, and the growth of our brand.
About the Position
The Tasting Room Manager is a full-time exempt position reporting to Ownership. This dynamic position will be filed prior to opening of the new tasting room to assist in all hiring of Beertenders and Tasting Room staff. The Tasting Room Manager will also be responsible for the development and implementation of all start up, customer service, and operational processes. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a high volume bar or restaurant with an emphasis on customer service and providing a positive, memorable environment and experience for our guests, community, and team members. Must have a passion for craft beer and the brewing process.
- Maintain a welcoming, educational, exciting, and inviting Brewheim experience.
- Excellent people skills; able to project a friendly and helpful manner at all times.
- Manage Tasting Room team members effectively, schedule staffing needs efficiently.
- Maintain a clean, safe, healthy, and sustainable Tasting Room environment for guests and staff.
- Meet and exceed Tasting Room financial objectives as they relate to overall brewery goals.
- POS Use and Troubleshooting.
- Proper Cleaning and Maintaining of Draft Equipment, Bar, and Tasting Room Areas.
- Coordinate with Head Brewer for Beer Releases, Staff Education, and Event Planning.
- Merchandise Selection Participation and Inventory Management, Forecasting, and Ordering.
- Must be willing to work weekends, evenings and events.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in a Restaurant/Bar/Tasting Room Management position
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build & maintain relationships with distributors, decision makers, and internal stakeholders
- Ability to analyze & communicate insights data
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- High level of craft beer product knowledge
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Management, Hospitality, or Related Field
- Experience in Opening New Restaurants/Bars or Locations
- Certified Cicerone
- Experience in Event Coordination
Starting Salary $40,000 plus based on experience with Health Benefits.