Regional Director of Sales
Verday Chlorophyll WaterApply for this Job
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES
Verday Chlorophyll Water is an exciting and cool new plant-based beverage brand located in New York City. Winner of the “Beverage Innovation of the Year” award, our brand is distributed nationally by UNFI, KeHE and local DSDs. Our line of deliciously refreshing drinks have 0 calories, 0 sugar and is shelf stable.
We are hiring our first Regional Sales Director who will represent the Verday Chlorophyll Water brand and lead salespeople to deliver the business against the sales plan and key performance metrics. Your roll will manage all Natural, DSD distributor and broker relationships in the independent, grocery, foodservice, convenience and international channels. The right candidate has an exciting opportunity to establish their position, accelerate a new category and take ownership of an new brand.
- Develop and execute sales plan that maximize distribution opportunities for Verday Chlorophyll Water across all channels of trade.
- Develop and maintain broker, distributor and account contacts in the natural/independent, grocery, foodservice, convenience and international channels.
- Expand existing accounts and distribution to all national and regional accounts. We are in 1500 accounts nationally.
- Diligent follow-up to ensure sell in and strong re-order rates.
- Track account performance and celebrate success
- Negotiate and manage business partnerships, develop strategies and promotions to improve product positioning, increase sales and improve margins.
- Monitor, analyze and manage operating results against budget and forecast.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, TRAINING OR SPECIAL LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- Experience and success in building business through natural channel and DSD distributors and retailers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including exhibiting competency in presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills
- High sense of urgency, proactive, positive, outgoing, competitive, resilient and flexible
Minimum: 3 to 5 years of beverage sales and execution experience that includes management of natural channel, DSD distributors and broker network.
Preferred: 5+ years of experience in the non-alcoholic side of beverage industry calling on distributor accounts and managing key accounts
Applicant must be located in New York metro area.