Customer Operations Manager
Clio SnacksApply for this Job
Dual reporting to the GM/VP Sales & Marketing and the Plant Manager, the Customer Operations Manager will be a key link between sales & operations & customers.
CLIO Snacks is on a mission to make crummy food obsolete. Because real food can be convenient, and healthy food can be freaking delicious. CLIO makes chocolate-covered Greek yogurt bars -- a first-to-market, healthy, convenient and delicious snack. In other words, we’re the type of people who eat yogurt with our hands. It’s nice to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
Manage Entire Sales Order Process
- Handle ordering process from order to delivery/invoicing & lot tracking (includes scheduling picks)
- Ensure pricing, promotions and terms are aligned with company policy before processing orders
- Ensure timely shipments in the most efficient manner
- Manage specific marketing/sales sample needs adhering to sample sales order process
- Ensure high level of customer service, order accuracy, and invoice accuracy
- Test and Set-up new EDI customers
- Resolve collection and deduction disputes
Monitoring Sales Order Accuracy
- Track order efficiency to highlight customer non-compliance with ordering guidelines (incorrect pricing, unauthorized promotion, etc)
- Weekly, run report of open sales orders and ensure orders are set up and shipping according to order details.
- Weekly, review open sales reports to ensure all orders that were supposed to ship during the week, did.
- Monitor inventory levels and proactively raise potential issues
- Manage Daily Shorts Log & communicate shorts to buyers & sales reps
- Lead 3/6 month rolling forecast process
- Provide demand to supply chain by SKU
- Create weekly actuals vs. forecast Report in Excel and communicate to sales team
- Weekly Flash Report
Sales Related Support
- Manage ordering guidelines and spec sheets and communicate changes internally
- Enhance communication between company’s in-office sales department, out-of-office sales representatives, and brokers regarding shipments, pricing, and other operational/logistical issues
- Obtain a full understanding of the distribution of company products (distributors & retailers)
- Always surface issues that impact customers as soon as possible as well as provide recommendations
- Follow up in a proactive fashion to all inquiries, issues, etc.
- Enhance/establish processes where necessary
- Keep customer/buyer/EDI contact lists/hierarchy up to date
You’ll Love this Job if You’re:
- Scrappy and willing to get your hands dirty. At CLIO, no job is too little or too big!
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization
- Highly analytical and strategic. Your problem-solving skills are unparalleled
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions with speed
What you’ll Need:
- Prior experience in a Customer Service/Planner role at a CPG company
- Prior experience in all related systems (EDI, Retail link, etc)
- Experience in a hybrid distribution models of direct, DSD & third party
- Sense of urgency, able to proactively prioritize business efforts.
- Mastery of Excel
Bonus Points For:
- Yogurt category experience
- Start-up experience