Beverage Sales Manager
rtcApply for Job
Lead the business generation effort to increase RTC’s beverage business.
- Directly manage, support and track the activities of the Beverage Account Managers
Develop Strategic and Tactical Sales Plans including account assignments and regions
- Monitor financial performance and make adjustments when required to meet goals
- Meet with current and potential customers directly to generate business
- Work closely with Product Management group to insure that the right products and resources are in place to optimize the sales effort
- Work with HR and Management to deal with all relevant personnel issues
- Travel on a weekly basis to accounts
Reports to: Sr. Vice President, READY
Direct Reports: Account Managers, Inside Sales (Beverage) Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a sales manager in a related industry
- Exposure within one or more of the following industries: bottling, beverage, food, and/or retail equipment
- Experience working with financial statements in order to monitor financial performance
- Strong computer skills
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more athttp://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.