Inspira MarketingApply for Job
San Francisco, CA, USA
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there - creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We're out there in our approach - leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do - it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle- all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
The Field Manager (FM) will oversee a team of On Premise Specialists (OPS) who are responsible for driving brand and business initiatives in target accounts delivering programs for retail accounts, bar staff and consumers.
The Field Manager will be responsible for performance of the On Premise team with their assigned territory. The overall program objective is to increase awareness and drive consumer trial in the On-Premise for the core brands.
Through the direction of the Division Field Marketing Lead and Inspira Agency, the FM is held accountable for executing localized programming that is targeted toward the profile consumer and aligns with the field objectives. FMs will be tasked with thinking creativity, within the framework of a program, to extend and amplify the campaign execution.
Additionally, the ideal manager will be able to assemble a staff of committed, brand educated, On Premise Specialists to execute the year long programming in an effort to engage consumers with the core brands.
- Hire, train & manage a team of 10-12 On Premise Specialists and ensure they are hitting performance metrics.
- Plan, track and measure KPI data for all Specialists within the territory. Report feedback to Division Field Marketing Lead.
- Attend brand training and understand all core brands at the "consumer event" level through promotional assets, whether the events are at on/off premise accounts or other type of venue. Be able to fill in for an On Premise Specialist if required.
- As a part of program execution, the OPS's will receive POS allocations. It will be your responsibility to coordinate the distribution and ensure the teams are leveraging both consumer & account POS.
- As a local market expert, seek out opportunities within the markets to feature our promotional resources and partner with the brand portfolio.
- Travel within the assigned territory to work with OPS's to visit accounts and engage with consumers, and trade.
- Communicate regularly with local distributors and Diageo field sales team to report market highlights and share key learnings.
- Working knowledge of relevant social media channels. Communicate brand activities through social media via tools provided.
- Source for consumer/channel/competitive insights - feeds local market intelligence up through the organization. Participates with the Brand/Regional environmental analysis and collaborates with brand territory/brand teams to develop innovative programs and ideas.
- College Degree with focus on Communications, Marketing, Business
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of Business or Agency experience, preferably in the Spirits/Beer industry
- Experience managing field teams and working from home
- Distributor or Broker experience is a plus
- Proven strong customer relationship experience
- Expert working knowledge of P & L and budget management
- Knowledge of Liquor Regulations, rules, market trends and competition is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive selling and negotiation skills are required to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing a team
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, current employment status or protected veteran status.
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win - we'll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.