Field Marketing Representative - WI/MN
New Holland Brewing Co.Apply for Job
The Field Marketing Representative is responsible for managing our market presence in the Wisconsin & Minnesota Region. The Field Marketing Representative is responsible for growing sales, distribution, and account relationships through active market presence, sales calls, events, and programming. This position is the face of New Holland Brewing Company in his or her respective markets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Relationship building and sales at retail in current and potential distribution territory
- Brand presentation and support at wholesale and retail
- Weekly communication of activity with Field Marketing Director and appropriate sales personnel
- Educate the market on NHBC culture, brands and innovation through events and account calls
- Create focused and attainable wholesale programs to drive NHBC distribution
- Assist wholesaler in monthly ordering to ensure sufficient inventory levels
- Event coordination, promotion and attendance with retail and third party groups
- Responsible for achieving revenue and budget targets for category
- Assessing and reporting market trends and brand performance
- Ensure that New Holland’s culture and vision is accurately represented in the field
- Frequent travel within given territory
- Flexible work hours, evening and weekend work will be required
- Personable, professional and presentable in public and social settings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An active listener
- Extensive knowledge of brewing, beer styles, serving and care
- Cicerone certified or the ability to become so
- Self-motivated and can work from home
- Competitive personality and success-driven approach
- Proficient with computers and Internet, especially MS Office and web interface.
- Firsthand knowledge of three-tier system and its legal requirements
- Comfortable presenting to large groups
- Adept at organizing, meeting deadlines, and multi-tasking
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be on foot most of the day
- Valid Driver’s License & capable vehicle
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Work from home with majority of time spent in car and in accounts and distributors
- Preferred: Direct Work Experience with a Beverage Supplier or Wholesaler of two years or more.