Health/Wellness Beverage Operations
ReNudeApply for this Job
A fast growing health/wellness beverage company stripping down classic beverages to their bare/natural state + bringing superfood elixirs to the masses. Our tonics are super powered and delish, packed with an effective dose ancient herbs, and brewed in small batches in Los Angeles in 5 gallon kegs and served on draft. We are currently the featured drink on draft at all Alfred Coffee/Tea Rooms, the most instagrammed cafes in Los Angeles. Our drinks are selling out daily, including at farmers markets, and we have several strategic corporate accounts on hold as well as other coffee shops/cafes wanting to order. A ready to drink bottled beverage line is currently in development alongside the keg business. We have an immediate need for someone with Operations experience in CPG with a passion for the health/wellness beverage space wanting to get in on the ground floor of a company with proof of concept and a groundswell of obsessed followers.
What We're Looking For:
- Operations team member will recruit, hire, and train new staff.
- Supply chain management for current keg manufacturing accounts and future accounts including future RTD accounts.
- Project managing inventory, fills with our co-packer, and deliveries to retail accounts.
- Managing/staffing pop ups, farmers markets, demos/events.
- Communicating with our food safety team to extend shelf life and improve drop and mix efficiency.
- Communicating with our food scientists/beverage formulator for new sku R&D and development.
- Researching backup co packers for our RTD and complementary vertical manufacturing.
- Vetting and identifying component/label vendors for our RTD bottled beverage
- Working with our branding and fda attorneys for compliant labeling and health claims/mechanicals
- Managing strategic partnerships
- This role works diligent with other members of management and team.
What You’ll Need:
Operations experience in a CPG company with the ability to quickly absorb the details of company products and business operations. Fluidity, passion, purpose, organization and taking the initiative are all part of the position along with the ability to build and manage a team and creatively problem solve.
- • Requires a bachelor's degree
- • 2+ years Operations experience at a CPG company.
- • Highly proficient in the use of technology, software, office applications (ie. excel spreadsheets, databases, presentations)
- • Ability to work within an entrepreneurial unstructured environment
- • Credible track record of implementing quality systems
- • Must live in Los Angeles, CA
- • Position eligible for Bonus
- • Role will report to ReNude's CEO
Compensation: Competitive salary and earnings opportunity based on experience. Benefits are available after a 90-day training period.
Please send email a resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and more information will be provided about our company and products.