Product Brand Manager
Fermented and Organic Food ProductsApply for this Job
We are looking for someone who is passionate about our mission to join our growing team!! If you feel you would fit the below job requirements and want to be part of a Fun place to work, we would love to hear from you!
As the product manager for Bubbies Products and Cook’s Pantry product lines, the brand manager performs an integral role in understanding our business, establishing our strategic brand plans, analyzing performance, and working with our marketing and sales teams to drive results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
The Brand Manager plays a central role in ensuring the profitability of our products and product lines through planning, monitoring, and presenting recommended courses of action. Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Builds strategic brand plans and year-over-year volume bridges
- Maintains accurate product analysis including sales volume, pricing, and gross margins.
- Consolidates and communicates product line brand plans to Marketing, Operations and Sales.
- Tracks product performance for relevant competition to determine benchmarks for success and performance against goals.
- Develops tracking tools to monitor the execution of Bubbies and Cook’s Pantry plans such as regional marketing campaigns and pricing action.
- Collaborates and strategizes with trade promotion and sales to analyze customer performance, develop pricing, promotion and distribution strategies.
- Manages quarterly/seasonal product line reviews within the company.
- Support annual planning process with sales team and marketing leadership by providing data needs as well as insight into 4-Ps (Product, Pricing, Promotion, and Placement) best practices based on knowledge from regular data monitoring and analysis.
- Seeks input from sales, marketing, new business development and other key influencers to incorporate into the product and the product marketing.
- Partners with sales in development of presentations for account calls; including business updates and key strategy implementation. Sales analysis preparation for sales calls.
- Uses trend, market and consumer research to help identify and convincingly propose growth opportunities for brands within current product lines. Keeps up-to-date on consumer and industry insights that can be used to develop more powerful consumer communications, brand programming, and product evolutions.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED SKILLS
- Positive attitude and ability to generate cross-departmental enthusiasm and cooperation to accomplish tasks.
- Strong analytic skills with demonstrated experience developing insight from data and analytics.
- Ability to identify emerging trends and make timely recommendations on findings.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic, adaptable, flexible and reliable.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, and manage deadlines.
- Detail oriented, a sense of urgency.
- Exhibit vision and initiative.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Prefer experience in CPG food marketing in both natural and conventional channel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA strongly preferred
- Experience managing products and product lines in a branded, consumer products company.
- Food industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience performing sales analysis.
- Proven brand and business management skills.
- Strong knowledge of relevant consumer markets and the competitive landscape.