Territory Sales Manager - Dallas, TX
GT'S Living FoodsApply for this Job
Under the general supervision of the Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager (TSM) coordinates activities of the sales function by selling company products or services in assigned area or territory. TSM will develop and implement merchandising and sales plans to assist in the marketing and promotion of GT’S Living Foods (the Company) goods. TSMs are integral contact between GT’S Living Foods and our consumers, brokers and distributors.
- Open new accounts and improve product placement as directed by the Area, Region and National Sales Managers.
- Speaks directly with new and existing customers or clients to explain features and merits of products or services offered.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of target/key accounts in the territory
- Closes transactions and takes orders
- Demonstrates products or services and aids in the best application of products or services.
- Participate in new store openings and store reset support
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Conduct detailed account audits as assigned, take pictures; include photos with reporting documents
- Submits time and expense reports to management as necessary.
- Plan and carry out merchandising initiatives to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Investigates product/service claims to ensure resolution within organization policies.
- Analyzes and interprets records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred for management.
- Contacts prospects and explains features and merits of products or services offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Customer, Broker, distributor management responsibilities with guidance from Sales leadership team.
- May coordinate company technical engineering support and services to ascertain customers' needs.
- Maintain account information in company CRM System as directed
3+ years’ experience in sales, business development or related field.
At least one year experience in outside sales role doing direct business to business calls.
Must be able to multi-task in fast-paced sometimes pressured situations.
Able to set and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
Strong interpersonal skills and able to be an effective team player.