On Premise Activation Specialist - Washington, D.C.
Inspira Marketing GroupApply for Job
Are you passionate about spirits? Do
you want an opportunity to represent some of the top brands in the industry? Do
you love meeting new people, sharing your knowledge and influencing people to
If so, join our team!
This nationwide group of professionals is influencing the choices that consumers make in adult beverages. They are winning the hearts and minds of the on-premise opinion leaders and industry, impacting sales of marquee spirits products. They are doing this by:
- Developing and executing on-premise specific programs in strategically-important image accounts by establishing relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and customers.
- Establishing brand presence at key social occasions that impact the On-Premise / Nightlife.
- Winning the hearts and minds of On-Premise opinion leaders and the On-Premise industry, utilizing sales persuasion skills.
- Creating a public profile and presence through various social channels.
- Attending in-depth brand training and activation training
- Working very closely with sales and distribution partners to provide a consistent and cohesive message.
What we are we looking for in you:
- Previous industry experience – bartender, mixologist, field sales, etc.
- Knowledge of spirits / beer / wine
- Motivated self-starter, outgoing, gregarious, articulate and charismatic
- In-depth understanding of target consumer
- Adept in sales and interacting with diverse groups of people
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- In-depth understanding of on-premise account universe in activation neighborhood
- Experience in reporting and expense management through online web portals
Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.