National Account Manager - Natural Grocery
Beauty ManufacturerApply for Job
We are seeking a Natural Grocery Account Manager for a fast-growing consumer brand. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Account Manager is responsible for executing the plans and objectives developed by the organization and will develop strategies to drive sell-through to the consumer. The Account Manager will serve as the primary contact for the organization’s grocery channel accounts. This individual will maximize brand partnerships and cultivate new relationships in order to drive sales. Acting as the voice of the brand, the Account Manager will be responsible for interpreting and communicating needs back to internal partners.
- Implement and execute the organization’s sales plan with responsibility for leveraging assets to drive and grow sales and sell-through to consumer.
- Maintain direct account responsibilities within a defined segment of customer accounts, understanding retail partners’ strategies and supporting activities required to grow business and develop new relationships.
- Focus on driving sales through excellent customer service, account knowledge, product knowledge, assortment refinement, new product placement and merchandising solutions. Will analyze brand, product assortment, and marketing efforts to strategize effective sales initiatives specific to the natural grocery channel.
- Management and development of Sales Coordinator to ensure core competencies are achieved, customers are receiving excellent customer service, both internal and external communication is maintained, and collaboration is occurring to meet all timelines and deadlines for execution.
- Partner directly with Brokers to provide education and guidance as well as monthly reporting from store visitation database.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to provide necessary support for Accounts, Brokers, Sales Representatives and Sales Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of successful sales management
- Experience with Natural Grocery Retailers
- Experience with Broker partnerships
- Experience in the CPG industry & Beauty preferred
- The ability to see the big picture and translate strategy to others
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a strong problem-solving ability
- Position located in Los Angeles area or West Coast Remote
- Ability to travel up to 30%