Regional Sales Director - Great Plains
Founders Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Manages sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates within the sales department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Manage and direct all execution within given geography for all retail programming across all channels and classes of trade.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Direct channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing quotas, and goals.
- Advises distributors concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Sometime requires heavy travel is required as needed up to 75% at times.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and assist distributors in promoting sales.
- Professionally represents Founders at industry related events.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients or distributors in coordination with Market Managers.
- Meet with key distributors, national and regional chain accounts, in accordance with Key Account team members, assisting Market Managers with maintaining relationships and executing all strategies and initiatives.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion; Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
Directly supervises Market Managers and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.