Brewery Representative - Orange County
Santa Monica Brew WorksApply for this Job
The Brewery Representative is an energetic and goal-oriented member of the Santa Monica Brew Works team with passion for craft beer and a strong interest in marketing and branding. Ideal candidates are highly motivated self-starters who are energized by the opportunity to be an early member of our fast-growing sales team. Brewery Representatives are responsible for leading, developing, and growing Santa Monica Brew Works’ sales and market presence in their assigned territory (Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, or San Diego).
- Increase overall sales and brand representation in on- and off-premise accounts throughout assigned territory.
- Partner with distributor sales teams to ensure a constant focus in the field.
- Develop new business and grow existing accounts by cultivating relationships and providing seamless, professional service.
- Analyze data to create target lists, cold call accounts each day to find new business and increase overall distribution.
- Represent SMBW at various community events, festivals, demos etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Organized, self-disciplined, detail oriented & sociable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of industry experience preferred
- Knowledgeable about craft beer and the 3 tier system
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Live in the territory of assigned distributors
- Flexibility and willingness to occasionally work evenings and weekends
- Can-do attitude and ability to have fun at work!
- Competitive base salary & quarterly bonus
- Business and gas expenses